Friday, June 18, 2010

Your thoughts create your experiences!

You produce what you are. Isn’t that a fantastic statement? Think about it. This makes you realize that everything in your life is a product of your thoughts. An apple tree produces nothing but apples. A strawberry patch produces nothing but strawberries. A giraffe gives birth to a giraffe. Do you see the trend? You produce what you are. Humans are thought. We think all the time. Try to stop thinking if you can. Have you driven yourself crazy yet?

I am able to slow my thinking down while in an awesome meditation, but I am never truly able to completely stop thinking. It’s just what we do as humans. We think and then think some more. I’d like for you to think about the following questions for a moment: What are you thinking about? Are your thoughts positive? Do you tend to be a little more pessimistic? Is the glass half full or half empty? Do you tend to use “positive” or “negative” words in your speech? As an example, do you say, “I cannot stand being late!” or “I love being on time.” Do you notice the difference in the two statements?

Noticing your thoughts is the first step to take when trying to use the Law of Attraction to manifest anything in our life. I just gave this assignment to a client who called me about understanding the Law of Attraction better. I told her that she needed to spend a week noticing her thoughts. Being that our thoughts produce all our experiences, then we ought to be aware of what they truly are. Also, start changing any negative thought you may have to a positive one. It is the simplest thing to do once you are aware of it. Any time we reach for the better feeling, we are enhancing our experiences. You will also start noticing trends in your friends. Facebook is such a great place for that. You know the friends whose posts are, “The weather is crappy again today” versus “Good morning everyone! I hope you have a fantastic day!”

I hardly ever watch the news anymore. I do read it as an application on my phone because reading it doesn’t have the same effect as watching it for me. You’ll find that when you start reaching for that better feeling, you also won’t be able to handle as much negativity coming your way as well. It is essential to be very picky as to what we bring into our experience. We are the creators of our Universe. I cannot stress that thought enough. That being said, choose the experiences you’d like to have in your life. Only allow the people who bring you happiness in your life. Choose to engage in the activities that bring you the most joy. Sign up for the volunteer situation that enhances your experiences. Choose the job that is most gratifying.

Nothing is set in stone therefore shape it to be what you want it to be. Choose your experiences rather than react to what’s coming. Feel the power of creating your own experiences and start today.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this post. You may leave a comment below, email me to mary@marysalfi.com or find me on Facebook by becoming a fan of marysalfi.com

Using the power of positive thoughts to create my experience!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment