Monday, December 7, 2009

What is the Universe really trying to tell you?

We get signs from the Universe all the time; we see images of things in our mind’s eye, we have dreams, we listen to songs that resonate with us, we watch movies that trigger something in us … etc. It’s truly endless when the Universe wants to get our attention.

The question is “what is the Universe really trying to tell you?”

I am reading another book by Neville called "Your Faith is your Fortune". It really is a great read although I must admit I have to read every paragraph at least 3 times to even begin to understand it and I get something different every time.

I read the following paragraph this morning:

"Man can decree a thing and it will come to pass. Man has always decreed that which has appeared in his world. He is today decreeing that which is appearing in his world and shall continue to do so as long as man is conscious of being man.

Nothing has ever appeared in man's world but what man decreed that it should. This you may deny; but try as you will you cannot disprove it for this decreeing is based upon a changeless principle. Man does not command things to appear by his words which are, more often than not, a confession of his doubts and fears. Decreeing is ever done in consciousness".

I found those last 2 lines to be fascinating; 1) That rarely are we truly manifesting that which we talk about rather our words are a confession of our fears and doubts and 2) that we always are manifesting from that subconscious level or really that level of what we truly feel whether we admit that to ourselves or not.

I've discussed this concept before that we are energy beings and the Universe responds to that vibration we are sending out on a subconscious level. I have said make sure you are aligned with that which you would like to manifest so that it does become a reality.

Today I would like to introduce another concept to you. What if the signs from the Universe are also a mirror of your subconscious thoughts? They are showing you what you really are thinking about and not what is going to happen in your future. I tell everyone who comes to me for a reading that I am doing a reading based on where their energy is today and if they don't like what they hear then it's a matter of changing their thoughts which in turn will change the outcome.

I’ll bring it home for you. When I was pregnant or thinking about having that 3rd child I got signs everywhere. My teacher used to always say to me “just because you’re getting the feeling to have a 3rd child doesn’t mean you should. What is it that you’d like to do?” I never answered that question because I didn’t feel that I had a choice of having a 3rd child or not. I felt that if I was getting messages to do it then I should. If I were to look back at the time I was scared out of my mind to have a 3rd child for many reasons. So obviously subconsciously I was sending out the vibe of “I want a 3rd child” but I wasn’t aligned with that vibe yet.

Now all I see is fit people. Is that where I’m headed? I sure hope so. My energy and focus have shifted from having a 3rd child to getting fit and healthy. I say if this child is meant to be then he or she will find their way back to our family but in the meantime I’m focused on shedding those extra pounds and feeling good about me.

The Universe is an ever evolving, dynamic entity. It is not stagnant by any stretch. The Universe does not show us "musts" rather I believe it shows us "maybes".

So when you get those signs from the Universe do you like what you see and is that what you really want? That’s really what I want you to think about after reading this post.

I’d love to hear your thoughts about this post. You may leave a comment below which I would encourage since that gets other people thinking about your thoughts as well, you may email me to mary@marysalfi.com or find me on Facebook.

Check out my upcoming classes by visiting www.marysalfi.com/Classes.html The best way to get the notices for the classes is to sign up for my newsletter at www.marysalfi.com

Thinking thin and healthy!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment